Wednesday, May 15, 2013

1 month weigh-in n stuff:)

I've done it again. MIA for weeks, and I even missed my 1 month weight-in. I'm extremely sorry, but I do have a recap!


May 11th would officially made 1 month. But since I didn't weigh-in then, I did today. 

I have to admit, I feel it should be much lower. All together I've loss a total of 27lbs my first month, and you can see a slight difference between the two pictures. But I think I hindered my weight loss. It could of been the Chinese food I tried to get to go down, the vanilla cupcake from church, or the turkey burger from Burger King. (Which was so good, I ate the bread and everything) I never imagined the cravings I would experience after surgery, but nevertheless I must get a hang on my eating immediately. 

On a better not, I've recently decided to answer the calling God put on my life to minister! Through lots of praying and discernment I decided coming back home to Mississippi to be under mentorship of my home pastor is the best thing for me. The past couple of weeks I've toured two school: Millsaps College and Belhaven University. 





And I am pleased to announce that I have been admitted to Belhaven University and I couldn't be more excited. I can't wait to start this fall, and start really digging into The Good Book!!!!!! Fall can't come quick enough!



















No comments:

Post a Comment