Sunday, July 5, 2015

Where do we begin?

Let me start by saying, I have been one of those off and on again bloggers:( Starting with some grand idea or notion to type, but letting it fall by the way side-over and over again. Yet, here is my hello again. Over the years I have learned I have a true desire to write. It not only helps me gather and sort through my thoughts, but it also allows time for meditation. So I am going to give this a try again with the hope of not only sharing my thoughts and experiences, but also gaining some new perspective along the way. I look forward to meeting and building great relationships more of my family in Christ across the world. I pray that I not only am able to inspire other, but that we can all help each other in this journey of life. Learning, caring, fellowshipping, building, equipping, discipling, and loving each other along the way!

10:34 from Mississippi...

No comments:

Post a Comment