Monday, July 6, 2015

Daily Encouragement

God speaks to multiple times daily, yet how many times do we miss it? Better question-how many do we hear Him? If we were really honest with ourselves, we would probably be fearful of the answer. Take the time to slow down a tad bit more. Look out into the world today with an expectant heart. Expect to hear God in the words of a stranger, or to see God in the many blessing of not catching a red light while your late to work or by passing that accident that could of been you. Most importantly don't forget to give God! We can't fathom the struggles that our co-worker is holding or the unbearable pain that the lady standing next to you in line is trying to manage. Slow down and reach out today, just as The Lord reaches out to us on a daily basis!

Where shall I go from your Spirit?Or where shall I flee from your presence? If I ascend to heaven, you are there! If I make my bed in Sheol, you are there! If I take the wings of the morning and dwell in the uttermost parts of the sea, even there your hand shall lead me,and your right hand shall hold me.
-Psalms 139:7-10

7:33 am from Mississippi...

No comments:

Post a Comment